Smoke/soot filter for open grills in gastronomy: Smoki Maxi Grill, 250mm tube
5 out of 5 stars
Sehr gut die Maschine
Wir sind seit 3 Jahren sehr zufrieden mit der Reinigungsanlage für Grill
Flue gas scrubber SMOKI Maxi-Grill
Smoke and soot filter system for open grills in the catering industry.
The Smoki Maxi Grill cleans the exhaust air of large open grills, as they are increasingly used in the catering industry. With the help of water, the exhaust air is cleaned, so that the environmental impact of wood and coal firing is minimized. Especially in cities and densely populated areas, the Smoki is the perfect partner for clean and odorless air and thus a smooth catering business.
With the patented high-pressure water nozzle arrangement and a special particle filter system, the smallest particles are permanently removed from the exhaust air. The fine dust, including soot and grease is thus reduced by 95%, odor is reduced by 50% in the standard version. The temperature of the outgoing steam is cooled to 38 degrees. If total odor neutralization is required, the Smoki Maxi Grill can be filled with a special liquid that reduces odors by 98%.
The Smoki Maxi-Grill can be integrated almost anywhere with a supply and waste water connection in the furnace system or connected externally. Whether inside or outside, on the ceiling or on the floor, the Smoki does its job cost-effectively, with low noise and low maintenance. To clean the Smoki system, a simple rinse of the water tank and the filter system is sufficient, no replacement of any parts is required.
This is how the Smoki Maxi Grill works:
The steam produced during cooking and grilling enters the exhaust system. It is passed through several high-pressure nozzles of the Smoki Maxi grill, these cool the steam and push the particles down into the water tank, where they drain directly as waste water. Soot, particles and fat are removed in this way. The remaining steam is passed through three further, ever finer filters, which absorb ever smaller particles and fat.
For La Bottega Toscana, a wood burning stove is synonymous with tradition and genuine enjoyment, but of course, one is also aware of the need to solve the soot problem associated with this type of cooking. That's why we now offer this special soot reducer.
This advanced product has some special features:
- completely automatic operation
- pump for forced drainage and automatic cleaning
- vertical, self-cleaning flushing pump
- maintenance-free (the device does not require proper cleaning)
- small amount of water inside the device
- extremely low consumption during operation
- all electrical parts are located inside the unit for greater safety (no visible components)
- absolutely tight, all-stainless steel rinsing pump with external mounting to facilitate possible inspection
- the unit can be placed outdoors even at low temperatures, as it is absolutely tight and no water remains inside the unit at the end of the cycle
- adaptable to any type of furnace (brick or prefabricated), fireplace, etc.
- numerous possibilities of adjustment of the degradation capacity.
Maxi Grill 250 smoke connection 250mm, air flow 2000m³ per hour
Maxi Grill 350 Smoke connection 350mm, air flow 3000m³ per hour
Maxi Grill 400 smoke connection 400mm, air flow 6000m³ per hour
Maxi Grill 500 smoke connection 500mm, air flow 7500m³ per hour
Maxi Grill 600 smoke connection 600mm, air flow 11000m³ per hour
|Outer dimension height (in cm):||81,2|
|Outer dimension length (in cm):||74|
|Outer dimension width (in cm):||110|
|Pumpe kW+ A:||0,67kW 4,4A|
|Smoki smoke connection:||250 mm|
|Weight (in kg):||148|